Promotion activities for the company’s business market are mainly overseas:
* Leasing of exhibition sales or exhibition booths and materials used by the booths
* Trade Mission
* Advertising fees in printed trade publications / lists
* Advertising on electronic platforms / media and keyword search promotion costs
* Establish or optimize a company website owned by the applicant
* Mobile App Export Promotion
BUD Fund-2 million to help you grow your business
China and Southeast Asia have amazing potential
How to show off
Exhibitions, printing announcements, making promotional videos
Everything needs funding
BUD funding from the government-a special fund of brand expansion, transformation, and expansion in the Mainland / ASEAN market totaling HK $ 2 million to help you promote your business in the ASEAN and China markets
TVP Technology Voucher-400,000 increase company efficiency
Technology Vouchers-What can 400,000 do?
Has the company website been updated for a long time?
Manual entry order? The CRM and ERP systems are expensive but TVP technology coupons can provide funding to help you improve the company’s operating efficiency through technology.
ReTASS-Retail Technology Adoption Assistance Scheme for Manpower Demand Management
The Government sets aside $50 million for Retail Technology Adoption Assistance Scheme for Manpower Demand Management (ReTAAS) to help the retail industry to adopt relevant information and communications technology and other technologies that help manage manpower demand.
Projects must be related to the management of manpower demand of the applicant.
A list of typical technologies are as follows:
- POS System (Point-of-sales System)
- Electronic Payment System
- Inventory System
- Security and Surveillance System (e.g. CCTV)
ESS-Enterprise Support Scheme
Designed to encourage private sector research and development.
* Promote the establishment of a large number of technology startups;
* Encourage private institutions to increase investment in research and development;
* Attract Mainland and foreign companies to set up R & D business in Hong Kong;
* Create more diversified employment opportunities related to technology.
The maximum amount of approved projects is HK $ 20 million, and the maximum amount of funding is HK $ 10 million. The relevant amount will be approved by means of equal funding. Projects should generally not exceed two years. In addition, projects approved for a period of 12 months or more may apply for financial support from the Fellowship of Researchers and / or the Ph.D. Talent Pool to hire additional staff. The beneficiary company can also apply to invest in the R & D cash rebate program and enjoy a maximum of 40% cash rebate on its project expenses.
PASS Professional Services Advancement Support Scheme
(Support Plan) is worth HK $ 200 million and aims to support the Hong Kong professional services industry in implementing valuable projects, thereby actively promoting external promotion and improving service levels.
- External contacts and local visits, such as conferences, road shows, promotional seminars and visits;
- Communication plan for professionals;
- Workshops, training courses and expert briefings;
- Research and studies, such as conducting research on the development potential of overseas markets, and producing guidelines and manuals on new international standards or standards adopted in overseas markets;
- Establish professional networks and other projects
For more information, please contact our funding consultant team:
Whatsapp: 9357 5147