With a global increasing recognition of Intellectual Property in these years, there is also an urgent nee…
Upon the success of CtR Intellectual Property (IP) Company Limited, CtR Finding Valuation Company Limited has be….
CtR Product Development Ltd is a Professional for the 3 main business as Intellectual Property Service, Industrial Des….
CtR International Patent & Trademark Agent
CtR is an authorized patent agent in Patent Application Grant (PAG) launched by the Hong Kong SAR Innovation and Technology Commission(ITC), and we support the relevant services such as each procedure, review and draft the Patentability Advice (“專利可行性意見”).
CtR is a Hong Kong based patent & trademark agent specialising patent application, trademark registration, and its relevant services. We can provide professional patent analysis for our client with our team of China patent attorneys, patent engineers, and product developers prior to developing new products.
Our patent and trademark agency services include application and registration for international trademark, invention, utility and design patent, its renewals, transfers, litigation, patent valuation and other value-added services.
It covers international trademarks such as Hong Kong trademark, China trademark, United States trademark (USA trademark), European Union trademark (EU trademark), ASEAN trademark, India trademark, Japan trademark, Korea trademark, Singapore trademark, Indonesia Trademark, Malaysia Trademark, Thailand Trademark, Australia trademark, New Zealand trademark, Egypt Trademark, Middle East trademark, Africa trademark, etc.
The international patents cover Hong Kong patent, China patent, United States patent (USA patent), European patent (EP), and patents such as ASEAN, India, Japan, Korea, Australia, New Zealand, Middle East, Africa, and PCT patent application, etc.
Apart from providing Intellectual Property Consultancy and Patent Valuation Service, CtR also actively seeks solutions on ways to reduce your cost throughout the patent application process.
Trademarks and patents involve product innovation, brand and market expansion, which are essential to your business development and profitability.
Contact CtR patent and trademark consultants now to launch your global trademark and patent strategy to go ahead of your competitor.
Trademark Knowledge Base
- Moroccan Trademark Application Process: FAQs
- Sri Lanka Trademark Registration: FAQs
- Kuwait Trademark Registration
- Saudi Arabia Trademark Registration: FAQs
- Crucial Facts about Registering Your South Africa Trademark
- How to Register Your Brand Trademark in India
- Distinctive vs. Generic Trademark Brand Names
- FAQs about Argentina Trademark Registration
- Chile Trademark Registration No-Nos
- How to Name Your Chinese Trademark
Patent Knowledge Base
- Mozambique’s Prevalent Goods Counterfeiting Issue
- Checking For Business Ownership Over United States Patent
- Discussing Africa Patenting Options in The African Continent
- When’s the Best Time to Respond to an Adverse Report?
- What’s An Adverse Report Issued by IP Australia?
- Differences between Standard and Innovation Patents in Australia
- An Introduction to Patent Applications in Australia
- The Status of Intellectual Property Laws in Gulf Cooperation Council Countries
- Drug Conglomerates Ditches Patents to Better Fight COVID-19
- An Overview of Intellectual Property Rights In South Korea
Trademark & Patent Cases
- Patent Protection Cases in Egypt
- A Case of Strict Trademark Protection in South Korea
- Patent Invalidation as a Method of Patent Protection in Vietnam
- “Patent Trolls” Cause Some of the Nastiest Cases for Patent Protection
- Avoiding Patent and Trademark Disputes: A Quick Look at Infringement Cases
- Brunei is Still Out to See Cases of Patent Protection
- The Case of Patent Protection in Morocco
- The Curious Patent Protection Clause in Bahrain
- Honda’s Landmark Case Win a Sign of Improving Thailand Patent Protection
- Expert-Led Patent Protection Litigation in the United Arab Emirates